Amazing News from the Juracks! (PJ & Kaaren)

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 4:43 PM
      From P.J via facebook:
      P.j. Jurack Well, it's official - Kaaren is pregnant with #4. I forgot to mention #5 is in there as well. That's right - fraternal twins, due September 15. In case you were wondering, we have officially lost our minds. At least there is a better than average chance Mama is going to have a girl this time. Yikes. Double yikes.

      Congratulations!