Re: [BHAC Alumni Association] Hello from a former staffer

  • jimnevastrickland
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?
    • Sam Tate
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

        Fine, live in the DC area.  Mike Yared is affiliated with the same Scout Troop.  Andy also lives in the area.

        Sam

        Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?

      • Robert Zadina
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
          Hi,
          Col Pete iber who headed up norwegian JOR in 1981, will be buried at Arlington, Wed Oct 21 at 10am.
          Only his wife and sons will be there. Perhaps you can attend, and any other TAC alumni that you know in area?
          My regards to your Mom
          Bob Zadina

          To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
          From: samtate@...
          Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009

            Do you know where in Arlington ?  Pretty big area.  I guess I can call the visitor center and see what I can find out.

            From: samtate@comcast. net
            Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
              hi   it's at the Admin bldg...10 am...wed oct 21st.

              To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
              CC: samuel.tate@...
              From: samtate@...
              Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:53:31 -0400