RE: [BHAC Alumni Association] Hello from a former staffer

  • Sam Tate
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2009

      Hey Jim, Sam Tate here.

      From: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jimnevastrickland
      Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:52 PM
      To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BHAC Alumni Association] Hello from a former staffer

      Hello everyone. I was on staff in '83 and '84. My mother, Linda Strickland, and my brother, Robert Strickland, were also on staff those years. In 1983 I had my Eagle Court of Honor at the lodge at BHAC.

    • jimnevastrickland
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
        Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?
      • Sam Tate
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

          Fine, live in the DC area.  Mike Yared is affiliated with the same Scout Troop.  Andy also lives in the area.

          Sam

          Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?

        • Robert Zadina
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
            Hi,
            Col Pete iber who headed up norwegian JOR in 1981, will be buried at Arlington, Wed Oct 21 at 10am.
            Only his wife and sons will be there. Perhaps you can attend, and any other TAC alumni that you know in area?
            My regards to your Mom
            Bob Zadina

            To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
            From: samtate@...
            Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009

              Do you know where in Arlington ?  Pretty big area.  I guess I can call the visitor center and see what I can find out.

              From: samtate@comcast. net
              Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
                hi   it's at the Admin bldg...10 am...wed oct 21st.

                To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
                CC: samuel.tate@...
                From: samtate@...
                Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:53:31 -0400