Hello from a former staffer

  • jimnevastrickland
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hello everyone. I was on staff in '83 and '84. My mother, Linda Strickland, and my brother, Robert Strickland, were also on staff those years. In 1983 I had my Eagle Court of Honor at the lodge at BHAC.
    • Sam Tate
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2009

        Hey Jim, Sam Tate here.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
          Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?
        • Sam Tate
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

            Fine, live in the DC area.  Mike Yared is affiliated with the same Scout Troop.  Andy also lives in the area.

            Sam

            Hey there, Sam! It is great to hear from you. How are you and your brother doing?

          • Robert Zadina
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009
              Hi,
              Col Pete iber who headed up norwegian JOR in 1981, will be buried at Arlington, Wed Oct 21 at 10am.
              Only his wife and sons will be there. Perhaps you can attend, and any other TAC alumni that you know in area?
              My regards to your Mom
              Bob Zadina

              To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
              From: samtate@...
              Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009

                Do you know where in Arlington ?  Pretty big area.  I guess I can call the visitor center and see what I can find out.

                From: samtate@comcast. net
                Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
                  hi   it's at the Admin bldg...10 am...wed oct 21st.

                  To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
                  CC: samuel.tate@...
                  From: samtate@...
                  Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:53:31 -0400