Just in Time for Christmas!

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      Two new video clips have been posted on the BHAC Alumni YouTube
      channel

      To see the clips go follow the link in the "Links" section
      of the site

      Enjoy!

      and

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
    • michaellincoln@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
        Just recently saw the two original clips. All very nostalgic. Bored my
        partner half to death with reminiscences. Managed to fight down the
        temptation pull out old photo albums. (Yes, I even have DPF's legs in
        shorts - tanned and 'less so'...)

        Bet the next two videos will be just as good.