Hello Everyone

  • michaellincoln@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      Hi!

      I never thought such a group as this could possibly exist, and have
      bored my partner and colleagues half to death with anecdotes of
      Bavaria and the crazy Americans who saw fit to employ me not once but
      - even though they knew me that little bit better - TWICE!

      Im an alumnus from 1989 and 1990. Saw the wall fall and many of the
      guys head out to Iraq/Kuwait. Interesting times. Glad to know that
      such good has come out of BHAC and clearly still is. Anyone remembers
      me, come say hi any time.

      Best wishes

      Mike Lincoln
    • Steve Heubusch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
        If this is the Mike Lincoln of Field-Sports and Operations fame, then yes, absolutely, I remember you.  Not only do I remember your working with you in Field Sports but also the Klondike Derby to which you brought your troop of British Scouts....   ...not to mention the weekends defying death climbing the Zugzpitze, and Alpspitze (with the beer on the way down...the best part really.)  Somewhere I have a picture of you, Ira Bel, and myself preparing our climbing gear for one of these trips, I'll have to dig it up.

        Yes sir, I remember you.

        Good to hear from you!  What have you been doing in the almost 20 years since we last saw each other?

        Cheers!

        Steve