Just saying hello

  • stephan513
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hello everyone! I worked at Bayern High Adventure Camp 82, 83, and
      84. I sure loved the pictures on this site! What awesome memories!

      Stephan Greenway
    • Sam Tate
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008

        Stephan

        Think of you often.  Your old tentmate Sam Tate.  Drop me a note to let me know how you are doing and where you are.

        Sam

        samtate@...