Re: [BHAC Alumni Association] New Member

  • Vincent Cozzone
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
      Sam,

      Who can ever forget you at the campfires with Sam Spade and finding your killer during the week. Glad you and your brother are doing well. I actually think you may have worked in 85 as well during my first year as Camp Director or maybe not....

      Best Regards,
      Vince Cozzone
      BPHAC '85, '86, '92, '93

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008

        Hi Vince, maybe I did.  You certainly remember Sam Spade.  I can still do it by heart.  I did come back after Freshman year in college so that would have been summer of 85.