New Member

  • samtate_sam
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
      To all Rangers, CIT's, Directors and such. Sam Tate checking in.
      Alumni from 81-84. See at least 3 names I recongize. Mike Yared,
      possibly Todd Allen (could only be one) and possibly Mr. Bob Zadina (if
      you are Eric's Dad). I am in the DC area in the Navy, still involved
      in Scouts. The note someone posted about staff week brought back fond
      memories because I was just Scoutmaster for summer camp at Goshen for
      out troop this past year. Some of you may now my brother Andy Tate,
      Freedom in 82 and BHAC in 83. Both are sons of Dr. Tate who was on the
      District Committee, Wood Badge and Golden Falcon staffs.
      Sam Tate
      samtate@...
    • Vincent Cozzone
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
        Sam,

        Who can ever forget you at the campfires with Sam Spade and finding your killer during the week. Glad you and your brother are doing well. I actually think you may have worked in 85 as well during my first year as Camp Director or maybe not....

        Best Regards,
        Vince Cozzone
        BPHAC '85, '86, '92, '93

        To all Rangers, CIT's, Directors and such. Sam Tate checking in.
        Alumni from 81-84. See at least 3 names I recongize. Mike Yared,
        possibly Todd Allen (could only be one) and possibly Mr. Bob Zadina (if
        you are Eric's Dad). I am in the DC area in the Navy, still involved
        in Scouts. The note someone posted about staff week brought back fond
        memories because I was just Scoutmaster for summer camp at Goshen for
        out troop this past year. Some of you may now my brother Andy Tate,
        Freedom in 82 and BHAC in 83. Both are sons of Dr. Tate who was on the
        District Committee, Wood Badge and Golden Falcon staffs.
        Sam Tate
        samtate@comcaast. net

      • Sam Tate
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008

          Hi Vince, maybe I did.  You certainly remember Sam Spade.  I can still do it by heart.  I did come back after Freshman year in college so that would have been summer of 85.