Happy Staff Week Folks....

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      It never fails...

      This time of year, this week especially. Even now nearly two
      decades later, part of me still feels like we should all be back
      there, getting camp ready.

      Ira Bel and I were discussing this a few months ago. We were
      both musing about the "Bayern Curse". (In reality it isn't
      actaully a "curse".) But BHAC has stayed with so many of us in
      vivid memories that every year drift back into our waking hours.

      I guess it is because BHAC was such an extraordinary experience in
      so many ways. As a result, it is difficult to not want to re-live
      those experiences again. Yet in truth that is a something of
      a futile search. Our experiences there were the result of a
      combination of forces and events that happen once in a lifetime.

      So again Happy Ranger & Staff weeks everybody.
    • Eric Grunden