camp at bhac

  • grunau
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2008
      hello to all old staffers -

      if you read the email vince send out a few days ago, you will know that
      two troops from stuttgart will go down to garmisch this summer for a week
      of making memories, camping, high adventure, outdoor skills and merit
      badges.

      i am with one of the troops - troop 324, the largest troop currently in
      europe. we are planning on having around 60 scouts camping on top of the
      hill at the old camp sites, with the adult leaders who will support the
      camp and the activities based in keans lodge.

      well, you all know how impressive the area is. and it still is! we will be
      hiking the kramer, the höllental, climbing the frog, rafting, canoeing,
      etc... - what more is there to say; i think it will be a great camp.

      ok, it won´t be like the old bhac, but i think the scouts will go home
      with many great memories.

      and the reason why i am writing the email: just in case anyone happens to
      be in garmisch or close by 22 – 28 June, you are more than invited to come
      by and enjoy a campfire. or maybe even teach a merit badge if you would
      like to. take some scouts on a hike...

      auf wiedersehen and greetings from germany, peter (jp) grunau, high
      adventure ranger final season