Re: [BHAC Alumni Association] Patch

  • Vincent Cozzone
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2008
      John

      Thats is ok. Dave pointed out if I would have just looked at the picture section I would find one....I appreciate you responding and thanks. I hope all is well with you!

      Vince

      Message 2 of 7 , May 25, 2008
        hello to all old staffers -

        if you read the email vince send out a few days ago, you will know that
        two troops from stuttgart will go down to garmisch this summer for a week
        of making memories, camping, high adventure, outdoor skills and merit
        badges.

        i am with one of the troops - troop 324, the largest troop currently in
        europe. we are planning on having around 60 scouts camping on top of the
        hill at the old camp sites, with the adult leaders who will support the
        camp and the activities based in keans lodge.

        well, you all know how impressive the area is. and it still is! we will be
        hiking the kramer, the höllental, climbing the frog, rafting, canoeing,
        etc... - what more is there to say; i think it will be a great camp.

        ok, it won´t be like the old bhac, but i think the scouts will go home
        with many great memories.

        and the reason why i am writing the email: just in case anyone happens to
        be in garmisch or close by 22 – 28 June, you are more than invited to come
        by and enjoy a campfire. or maybe even teach a merit badge if you would
        like to. take some scouts on a hike...

        auf wiedersehen and greetings from germany, peter (jp) grunau, high
        adventure ranger final season