Re: Patch

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2008
      Vince look in the "photos" section of this site, there should be
      some scans of BHAC patches

      Dave

      --- In bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com, "vcozzone"
      <vcozzone@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I hope all is well with our BHAC Alumni!
      >
      > Troop 324 from Stuttgart is looking to capture the spirit of
      Bayern by
      > camping at Kean's Lodge this summer. The leadership is looking for
      > copy (scanned) of one of our patches so they can model a patch to
      > celebrate their week at one of the world's best spots for camping.
      It
      > won't be quite the same without Chippy and the wonderful staff that
      > made the camp but maybe if they listen carefully the ghosts of
      > staffers past will appear!
      >
      > Thanks for any and all help
      >
      > Think of you often
      > Vince
      >
      > Vince Cozzone
      > Former Director BHAC

    • M. Todd Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008
        I have a frame with all BHAC patches in it. I will take some closeups and forward to you

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2008

          Sorry Vince, I forgot the patch at home.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2008
            John

            Thats is ok. Dave pointed out if I would have just looked at the picture section I would find one....I appreciate you responding and thanks. I hope all is well with you!

            Vince

            Message 5 of 7 , May 25, 2008
              hello to all old staffers -

              if you read the email vince send out a few days ago, you will know that
              two troops from stuttgart will go down to garmisch this summer for a week
              of making memories, camping, high adventure, outdoor skills and merit
              badges.

              i am with one of the troops - troop 324, the largest troop currently in
              europe. we are planning on having around 60 scouts camping on top of the
              hill at the old camp sites, with the adult leaders who will support the
              camp and the activities based in keans lodge.

              well, you all know how impressive the area is. and it still is! we will be
              hiking the kramer, the höllental, climbing the frog, rafting, canoeing,
              etc... - what more is there to say; i think it will be a great camp.

              ok, it won´t be like the old bhac, but i think the scouts will go home
              with many great memories.

              and the reason why i am writing the email: just in case anyone happens to
              be in garmisch or close by 22 – 28 June, you are more than invited to come
              by and enjoy a campfire. or maybe even teach a merit badge if you would
              like to. take some scouts on a hike...

              auf wiedersehen and greetings from germany, peter (jp) grunau, high
              adventure ranger final season