Re: Patch

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2008
      Vince look in the "photos" section of this site, there should be
      some scans of BHAC patches

      Dave

      --- In bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com, "vcozzone"
      <vcozzone@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I hope all is well with our BHAC Alumni!
      >
      > Troop 324 from Stuttgart is looking to capture the spirit of
      Bayern by
      > camping at Kean's Lodge this summer. The leadership is looking for
      > copy (scanned) of one of our patches so they can model a patch to
      > celebrate their week at one of the world's best spots for camping.
      It
      > won't be quite the same without Chippy and the wonderful staff that
      > made the camp but maybe if they listen carefully the ghosts of
      > staffers past will appear!
      >
      > Thanks for any and all help
      >
      > Think of you often
      > Vince
      >
      > Vince Cozzone
      > Former Director BHAC

    • M. Todd Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008
        I have a frame with all BHAC patches in it. I will take some closeups and forward to you

        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2008

          Vince

          I have the patch from 1992.  It is at home.  I will bring it in tomorrow (to work) and scan it.  Please e-mail me if it is not needed.

          John Maddock (Hans)

          Handi Craft Director 1991

          High Adventure Ranger 1992

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2008

            Sorry Vince, I forgot the patch at home.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2008
              John

              Thats is ok. Dave pointed out if I would have just looked at the picture section I would find one....I appreciate you responding and thanks. I hope all is well with you!

              Vince

              Message 6 of 7 , May 25, 2008
                hello to all old staffers -

                if you read the email vince send out a few days ago, you will know that
                two troops from stuttgart will go down to garmisch this summer for a week
                of making memories, camping, high adventure, outdoor skills and merit
                badges.

                i am with one of the troops - troop 324, the largest troop currently in
                europe. we are planning on having around 60 scouts camping on top of the
                hill at the old camp sites, with the adult leaders who will support the
                camp and the activities based in keans lodge.

                well, you all know how impressive the area is. and it still is! we will be
                hiking the kramer, the höllental, climbing the frog, rafting, canoeing,
                etc... - what more is there to say; i think it will be a great camp.

                ok, it won´t be like the old bhac, but i think the scouts will go home
                with many great memories.

                and the reason why i am writing the email: just in case anyone happens to
                be in garmisch or close by 22 – 28 June, you are more than invited to come
                by and enjoy a campfire. or maybe even teach a merit badge if you would
                like to. take some scouts on a hike...

                auf wiedersehen and greetings from germany, peter (jp) grunau, high
                adventure ranger final season