Patch

  • vcozzone
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2008
      Hi,

      I hope all is well with our BHAC Alumni!

      Troop 324 from Stuttgart is looking to capture the spirit of Bayern by
      camping at Kean's Lodge this summer. The leadership is looking for a
      copy (scanned) of one of our patches so they can model a patch to
      celebrate their week at one of the world's best spots for camping. It
      won't be quite the same without Chippy and the wonderful staff that
      made the camp but maybe if they listen carefully the ghosts of
      staffers past will appear!

      Thanks for any and all help

      Think of you often
      Vince

      Vince Cozzone
      Former Director BHAC
    • David Fabie
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008
        Vince look in the "photos" section of this site, there should be
        some scans of BHAC patches

        Dave

        --- In bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com, "vcozzone"
        <vcozzone@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I hope all is well with our BHAC Alumni!
        >
        > Troop 324 from Stuttgart is looking to capture the spirit of
        Bayern by
        > camping at Kean's Lodge this summer. The leadership is looking for
        > copy (scanned) of one of our patches so they can model a patch to
        > celebrate their week at one of the world's best spots for camping.
        It
        > won't be quite the same without Chippy and the wonderful staff that
        > made the camp but maybe if they listen carefully the ghosts of
        > staffers past will appear!
        >
        > Thanks for any and all help
        >
        > Think of you often
        > Vince
        >
        > Vince Cozzone
        > Former Director BHAC

      • M. Todd Allen
        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2008
          I have a frame with all BHAC patches in it. I will take some closeups and forward to you

          Message 4 of 7 , May 22, 2008

            Vince

            I have the patch from 1992.  It is at home.  I will bring it in tomorrow (to work) and scan it.  Please e-mail me if it is not needed.

            John Maddock (Hans)

            Handi Craft Director 1991

            High Adventure Ranger 1992

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2008

              Sorry Vince, I forgot the patch at home.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2008
                John

                Thats is ok. Dave pointed out if I would have just looked at the picture section I would find one....I appreciate you responding and thanks. I hope all is well with you!

                Vince

                Message 7 of 7 , May 25, 2008
                  hello to all old staffers -

                  if you read the email vince send out a few days ago, you will know that
                  two troops from stuttgart will go down to garmisch this summer for a week
                  of making memories, camping, high adventure, outdoor skills and merit
                  badges.

                  i am with one of the troops - troop 324, the largest troop currently in
                  europe. we are planning on having around 60 scouts camping on top of the
                  hill at the old camp sites, with the adult leaders who will support the
                  camp and the activities based in keans lodge.

                  well, you all know how impressive the area is. and it still is! we will be
                  hiking the kramer, the höllental, climbing the frog, rafting, canoeing,
                  etc... - what more is there to say; i think it will be a great camp.

                  ok, it won´t be like the old bhac, but i think the scouts will go home
                  with many great memories.

                  and the reason why i am writing the email: just in case anyone happens to
                  be in garmisch or close by 22 – 28 June, you are more than invited to come
                  by and enjoy a campfire. or maybe even teach a merit badge if you would
                  like to. take some scouts on a hike...

                  auf wiedersehen and greetings from germany, peter (jp) grunau, high
                  adventure ranger final season