BHAC On YouTube!

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Yes that's right! You knew it was only a matter of time but we now
      have our own channel on YouTube!

      Our youtube screen name is "BHACAlumni" I will be uploading
      various clips from BHAC circa 1987-1991. If you have video
      footage you would like to share just email me and I will send the
      groups YouTube password and you can upload yourself, or just email
      the clips to me and I can post them for you!

      Our first Video is "Wetterstein Dreams" is online now

      <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie"
      value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anmkG9V1ceI"> </param> <embed
      src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anmkG9V1ceI" type="application/x-
      shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

      Dave