83A very important message from Joshua Jurack...

  • David Fabie
    Sep 18, 2006
      Hello Family and Friends!

      I am trying to raise money for my school. Please take a look at this
      email I am forwarding and see if there is anything you might like.
      Our school sale ends on Wednesday, October 4.

      Ames Elementary PTA (#115157)
      Riverside, IL

      THANKS.

      Joshua Jurack

      For every item that is purchased, Innisbrook will donate a percentage
      of the purchase price to my school. I also earn prize credits for
      every item sold except school supplies. The more prize credits I
      earn, the more prizes I win!

      Attached is a link to the Innisbrook website. Please visit the site
      and consider making a purchase on my behalf. Our sale will be over
      soon, so hurry and place your order.

      Thanks for your help!

      Joshua ID # I111817B
      AMES ELEMENTARY PTA

      Double click the link below to visit Innisbrook.com and they will
      recognize me and my school automatically.

      http://www.innisbrook.com/acb/basket/index_child_reg.cfm?
      internet_id=I111817B&DID=7

      If the above link does not work -
      Click below