133RE: [BHAC Alumni Association] Hello from a former staffer

  • Sam Tate
    Oct 19, 2009

      Do you know where in Arlington ?  Pretty big area.  I guess I can call the visitor center and see what I can find out.

      From: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Zadina
      Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:06 PM
      To: bhacalumniassociation
      Subject: RE: [BHAC Alumni Association] Hello from a former staffer

      Hi,
      Col Pete iber who headed up norwegian JOR in 1981, will be buried at Arlington , Wed Oct 21 at 10am.
      Only his wife and sons will be there. Perhaps you can attend, and any other TAC alumni that you know in area?
      My regards to your Mom
      Bob Zadina

      To: bhacalumniassociati on@yahoogroups. com
      From: samtate@comcast. net
      Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:16 -0400

      Fine, live in the DC area.  Mike Yared is affiliated with the same Scout Troop.  Andy also lives in the area.

      Sam