121Hello Everyone

  • michaellincoln@btinternet.com
    Dec 23, 2008
      Hi!

      I never thought such a group as this could possibly exist, and have
      bored my partner and colleagues half to death with anecdotes of
      Bavaria and the crazy Americans who saw fit to employ me not once but
      - even though they knew me that little bit better - TWICE!

      Im an alumnus from 1989 and 1990. Saw the wall fall and many of the
      guys head out to Iraq/Kuwait. Interesting times. Glad to know that
      such good has come out of BHAC and clearly still is. Anyone remembers
      me, come say hi any time.

      Best wishes

      Mike Lincoln
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic