      From: samtate_sam <samtate@...>
      To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:29:21 AM
      Subject: [BHAC Alumni Association] New Member

      To all Rangers, CIT's, Directors and such. Sam Tate checking in.
      Alumni from 81-84. See at least 3 names I recongize. Mike Yared,
      possibly Todd Allen (could only be one) and possibly Mr. Bob Zadina (if
      you are Eric's Dad). I am in the DC area in the Navy, still involved
      in Scouts. The note someone posted about staff week brought back fond
      memories because I was just Scoutmaster for summer camp at Goshen for
      out troop this past year. Some of you may now my brother Andy Tate,
      Freedom in 82 and BHAC in 83. Both are sons of Dr. Tate who was on the
      District Committee, Wood Badge and Golden Falcon staffs.
      Sam Tate
      samtate@comcaast. net

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic