105RE: [BHAC Alumni Association] Patch

  • M. Todd Allen
    May 22 10:13 AM
      I have a frame with all BHAC patches in it. I will take some closeups and forward to you

      From: vcozzone <vcozzone@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 7:44 AM
      To: bhacalumniassociation@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BHAC Alumni Association] Patch

      Hi,

      I hope all is well with our BHAC Alumni!

      Troop 324 from Stuttgart is looking to capture the spirit of Bayern by
      camping at Kean's Lodge this summer. The leadership is looking for a
      copy (scanned) of one of our patches so they can model a patch to
      celebrate their week at one of the world's best spots for camping. It
      won't be quite the same without Chippy and the wonderful staff that
      made the camp but maybe if they listen carefully the ghosts of
      staffers past will appear!

      Thanks for any and all help

      Think of you often
      Vince