18953How to Induce an Out-Of-Body Experience

  • Searching For The Truth
    Feb 1, 2010
      This first video deals with the most important aspect; inducing the gateway state needed to achieve a full blown OOBE which is what the medical establishment term 'Sleep Paralysis' amongst other things... I call it 'The Vibrational State'.
      I started having sleep paralysis at the age of 11... a very scary experience at first, but after a while I learned that I wasn't so paralysed; I seemed to be able to separate my consciousness from my physical body.
      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-induce-out-of-body-experience.html