Looking forward to meting everyone.

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hello everyone. I was so happy to find this group! I am a 49 year
      old man from Illinois who was diagnosed with Buerger's Disease at the
      age of 35 by the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Because of this
      dibillitating disease doctors were forced to amputate my right leg
      below the knee due to gangrene. Believe me, I know what you are all
      going through and I sympathize with each and every one of you. This
      group was a stroke of genious and will not only help those of us
      suffering from the physical effects of this terrible disease but the
      pschological effects as well. Thank you.

      Larry Gascoigne