drugs

  • alan bennett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 3:35 PM
      could anyone supply a list of drugs you should not take if you suffer from this disease. the context for my request is, my wife aged 48 was diagnosed with buergers after the amputation of her leg, she has been on medication for 15 years after she complained of tingling in her little finger which slowly spread as a general lack of feeling and reduced mobility in the right side of her body. she was diagnosed as suffering from stress. unfortunately the buergers stuck in her left leg which had to be amputated above the knee this has now left her almost totally immobilised. she now has an enlarged heart with fluid in the pericardium and weakened heart muscles, so i would like to know in these circumstances what drugs she should avoid. thank you alan bennett.

    • alan bennett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26 3:35 PM
        could anyone supply a list of drugs you should not take if you suffer from this disease. the context for my request is, my wife aged 48 was diagnosed with buergers after the amputation of her leg, she has been on medication for 15 years after she complained of tingling in her little finger which slowly spread as a general lack of feeling and reduced mobility in the right side of her body. she was diagnosed as suffering from stress. unfortunately the buergers stuck in her left leg which had to be amputated above the knee this has now left her almost totally immobilised. she now has an enlarged heart with fluid in the pericardium and weakened heart muscles, so i would like to know in these circumstances what drugs she should avoid. thank you alan bennett.

      • Penny Amidon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 6:30 AM
          Alan-I'm new to Beurgers. Diagnosed in April after
          having a cyst removed. I was told to never take
          estrogen again. I had been on it for 11 years. The
          main thing is not to smoke! The carbon minoxide is
          what causes it. Dr. told ne nicorette gum is fine.
          Nicotine is not the problem. I had the tingling
          little finger for a few years & didn't think anyhing
          about it. Now when I get cold, my fingers turn
          gray-like a dead person, and no feeling at all. After
          they warm up they're ok.

          http://health.yahoo.com