Re: just blabbin about the hospital

  • buergerboy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      yo' sherbiboo..thanks for your words of encouragement...today the
      26th of april, i just got out of a one month stint in hospital. whew
      was that something i don't ever really want to do ever again...
      this was my third, month or longer, stay in hospital...even though it
      was the shortest lomgest being 3 months, being so it was also the
      longest and most painfull. why? i reckon it's becouse this time i
      knew exactly what was going to happen and kinda when, and mostly the
      realization that..fuck! I put myself in here.. I robbed myself of
      valuable life and friends. Sure on a positive i also handelled
      myself a lot more prouder and cooler and my pain threshold had risen
      substantially since my first ever stay....but gemeraly ifelt like a
      weak little person going in, and i feel like a happy strong character
      comming out ihaven't had a ciggarrette.. for over a month. I hope and
      pray that this remains to be the trend for the rest of my life..Oh
      don't get me wrong..I ain't cured, oh no just like the rest of us,
      thios is something we got for life. But I am in control of my life
      this time, cause I like it! So chin up stay cool and keep
      rocki'n..yours zonk Aka buergerboy