Urgent Job Call for Fresh & Experienced!!

  • health_guider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      Hello,

      You are requested to submit your resume now for the urgent Job
      vacancies advertised today by world top firms. We encourage both fresh
      and experienced candidates to apply now and get instant response.

      For job details please visit http://www.instant-skill.com

      We wish you a bright career,
      Instant-skill Team

      Unsubscribe: In order to unsubscribe from Instant-skill worldwide job
      updates, please send an email to unsubscribe@... and
      write `UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject line.