Stop smoking if you have the buergersdisease

  • hedanko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      I live in Belgium.,52 years old and since about 15 years, doctors
      told me that i had this diseaese and the only thing i could do is to
      quit smoking.In those 15 years i stopped several times but also i
      began smoking again.No i have stopped since 06 march 2001 with
      comnination of several things. My doctor prescribed me ZYBAN.I put
      a date to quit smoking , made suggestions that all will be better
      without smoking, and i believed in it. And it helps ,smoking is a
      addictive diseaese but you can stop if you think positive.
      We all know the pain and the problems of this diseaese so if you
      quit smoking a great part of your live will be better.
      Also keep in mind that there is always somebody who loves you and
      this helps also a lot...

      Wam greetings for all of you Hendrik