My dad died of beurgers disease.

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2007
      My question is> Is Beurgers disease hereditary from father to son? I
      really want to know please.
    • busiscoming2
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 6:27 AM
        --- In beurgersdisease@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <hobobadass29@...>
        wrote:

        > My question is> Is Beurgers disease hereditary from father to son? I
        > really want to know please.

        Hi Don't think it is hereditary as such, I think you can have the
        faulty gene that can make you more likely to get it, but please
        remember this is almost certainly a smoking related disease. Don't
        smoke and you almost certainly won't get it. (I am not a medical
        person, but my husband has the disease and have looked into it a lot
        over the years). Don't worry.