strong disposition to tobacco

  • buergerboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      no stoping smoking doesn't cure buergers....nothing does that. In
      fact no one even knows what causes this disease...But it is known to
      have a strong disposition to ciggarette tobaco. Bassically you could
      have Buergers but you won't get any symptoms from it unless you smoke.
      some of the research i have done has stated that for most cases,
      symptoms stop on cesation of smoking... I know myself that when i
      didn't smoke for over two years my buergers symptoms never happened.
      and that is where the false sense of security creeps in and lets you
      think that your normal again. After that it didn't take long for me
      to start smoking again. And boom here i am again with symptoms all
      the way to gangreen. Stop smoking (very hard) and the symptoms level
      out and then it's just a case of slow delicate healing. Did you know
      that when your legs and feet lose arteries, sometimes through
      vigourous excersise and healthy moovement the body builds hundreds of
      little cappilaries to compensate. more next time...