Just diagnosed

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
      I have tried to do research on this disease. My doctor is still in
      the process of testing to rule out any other diseases, but is sure
      that this is Beurger's. I have been on pain medication for one month
      and it just dulls the pain. I have so many questions.... I am
      terrified and can just cry all the time. My children have had to tie
      my shoes, help me wash my hair.....Is there anyone in this group in
      the Nashville TN area, or anyone that uses Sprint that I could talk
      to, or even anyone that knows where I can go look for questions and
      answers about this disease.
      I am a 35 year old female who has smoked for almost 20 years. I have
      just started taking Chantix to help me quit...
      Thanks so much from someone who is scared to death....
    • pj2_16_51
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
        --- In beurgersdisease@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn" <lynn.ryan@...> wrote:

        > I have tried to do research on this disease. My doctor is still in
        > the process of testing to rule out any other diseases, but is sure
        > that this is Beurger's. I have been on pain medication for one month
        > and it just dulls the pain. I have so many questions.... I am
        > terrified and can just cry all the time. My children have had to tie
        > my shoes, help me wash my hair.....Is there anyone in this group in
        > the Nashville TN area, or anyone that uses Sprint that I could talk
        > to, or even anyone that knows where I can go look for questions and
        > answers about this disease.
        > I am a 35 year old female who has smoked for almost 20 years. I have
        > just started taking Chantix to help me quit...
        > Thanks so much from someone who is scared to death....

        hi,
        i have smoked for about 35 years so i know what its like to try and
        quit. in my research i found that taking garlic pills, vitamin e, and
        ginko biloba along with prescription plavix has helped me with this
        disease. i take two of each, morning and evening with the exception of
        plavix which is once a day. this has seemed to help circulation in my
        hands and feet. it has not cured me because there is no cure. i hope
        this info helps.
        peter