To anyone who has a Buerger's disease, you should really check this out..

  • newlifestemcell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      please check out www.newlifestemcell.com or just inquire to
      seoulcord@... about the Buerger's disease. This bio-tech
      company treats many incurable diseases, but they are showing almost
      100% cure for the Buerger's disease. You can avoid amputations if
      treated promptly. The surgical procedure is simple as well. One
      patient used to rely on walking aid, but only after a week of the
      treatment, he drove his own car to the hospital for post checkup. It
      truely is remarkable. We are soon to post more pictures of the disease
      (before and after pics) to the website, so please contact us for more
      questions.

      We just like to help more patients who still don't know there is a cure
      for the illness. We are doing our best to reach out. Hope you can
      help us all.

      Warm regards,
      Liz Kim