New to this site

  • aquamonkey65
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      I must say I could sit & cry right now. I am happy to hear of other
      peoples stories with Buerger & Raynards. I became ill with these
      disease in NOv. 04. I thought I had the flu which was going around.
      After several monthes of dr.'s & tests they finally came to a
      conclusion. I had thrown a clot to my finger & nobody seemed to
      care, nor know what to do. I am in the process of quitting smoking.
      It's tough after so many years. But sure beats the atlernative!!! I
      am 39 yrs. old. I went from being a very active, healty person, to
      flat on my tush. I was told by one dr. that I was very fortunate
      that I did not loose my finger. I am being treated currently with a
      low dose of prednisone, asprin & a blood pressure medication. I
      have been looking in to these diseases a little more & am wondering
      about a more alternative way of medication as well as the modern.

      Any feed back on herbal vitamins???

      I guess I too am wondering, do you ever get to feeling like
      your "old self" again. I am a scuba diver & my husband worries so,
      if I'm going to be able to still enjoy this sport. Does anyone else
      dive? What are your feelings, if so.

      My dr. too treats me poorly, due to the smoking issue. As if any of
      us asked to get this junk. Oh, yes, pick me. Right.

      Thanks so much for listening.
      Lisa