Re: [Beurgers Disease] My Quitting Smoking Update

  • vcollette40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      i will KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND ALL OF YOU WITH THIS DISEASE INCLUDING MY
      HUSBAND TO QUIT THE SMOKING KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT CAROLYN

      COLLETTE

    • carolyn_fassler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
        however, spend a lot of time on my computer (which is probably one of
        my biggest triggers to make me want to smoke).

        I broke down again last week and smoked one cigarette but that was two
        days and I'm clean again.

        Knowing my stubborn personality, I will probably do this up and down
        thing for a while but I do believe breaking the habit is getting
        easier each day. If I stay really busy, I find I don't even think of
        smoking and I would not have believed that to be possible 6 months ago
        so I know I am slowly progressing.

        Again, thanks to all for caring.

        Carolyn