  • goran_lepar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 1:27 PM
      HI!!!

      Please, send me you experiences with next drugs:

      ILOMEDIN (ILOPROST)
      PENTOXYFILLINE
      COMPLAMINE
      ASPIRINE

      i want contacts with Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Macedonian
      patients.
    • carla monteiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20 1:48 PM
        my mother did ilomedin every time she was in hospital.it did gave her some relief , but only when in hospital.aspirine well its said to work but i don t know....my mother never tried it as medication to buerger.the other one never heard about.

        goran_lepar <goran_lepar@...> wrote:HI!!!

        Please, send me you experiences with next drugs:

        ILOMEDIN (ILOPROST)
        PENTOXYFILLINE
        COMPLAMINE
        ASPIRINE

        i want contacts with Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Macedonian
        patients.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • H Bullivant
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21 5:13 PM
          Pentoxifylline
          Is a drug that reduces levels of tumour necrosis
          factor (TNF). Pentoxifylline is also approved for
          treatment of leg cramps and poor circulation. Possible
          side effects include nausea and other digestive
          upsets, dizziness and headache.
          Iloprost
          Clinical trails with intravenous Iloprost a
          prostaglandin analog (blood thinning agent) and oral
          Iloprost have been studied, and were found to be
          superior to aspirin in producing clinical improvement,
          thus helping in decreasing amputations.
          Aspirin
          Aspirin is used as a blood thinning agent, the normal
          dosage being 75mg daily
          COMPLAMINE
          Unable to find any information on this.
          Any English translation to this drug or treatment?

          Best wishes
          Herb Bullivant

          --- carla monteiro <agualilas@...> wrote:
          ---------------------------------
          my mother did ilomedin every time she was in
          hospital.it did gave her some relief , but only when
          in hospital.aspirine well its said to work but i don t
          know....my mother never tried it as medication to
          buerger.the other one never heard about.

          goran_lepar <goran_lepar@...> wrote:HI!!!

          Please, send me you experiences with next drugs:

          ILOMEDIN (ILOPROST)
          PENTOXYFILLINE
          COMPLAMINE
          ASPIRINE

          i want contacts with Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and
          Macedonian
          patients.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Terms of Service.