Re: wish to send email

  • sheila_walk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 4:29 AM
      Hi, My name is Sheila, I to have buergers disease I was working at
      kroger in the meat dept in november (2002). Doctor said to quit that
      job find another, so I did then I got a factory job ,I still have
      problems just not is bad I don"t smoke as much I"m smoking (
      Quest) I live in michigan and it"s been cold I would like to move to
      a warmer climate. What symptoms do you have, mine is my feet, some
      of my toes got gangreen but thank god I still have them.
      My feet get tired easly , they hurt, I"m thinking about social
      secerity, I"m 40 with 2 boys. Please email me I am new at this

      Sheila
    • wingluvr05
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10 5:06 AM
        Hi Sheila...Im new at this too...and also from Michigan with
        Beurgers..still trying to learn more about it..I hope we can help
        each other..take care Court>