Beurgers Disease

  • karinbeth2000
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 1, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Beurgers Disease
    • gts31522
      Message 56 of 56 , Oct 6, 2003
        Does your husband smoke? That is the main factor of Buergers disease.
        As you read more you will better understand this horrible illiness.

        If you smoke with this disease, you will die a horrible death, while
        living. Your fingers, toes will not get blood and they will die on
        your living body. I know because I did not quit smoking and had 8
        toes and left index finger amputated due to gangrene.

        The choice is yours. Remember, you will either live or die with your
        decision.

        Gdoc