Re: Flora Grubb Sneak Peek Party Groundhog Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Reminder. This event is tonight if you're interested. On Jerrold,
      just down from KFC on 3rd.

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2007
        Two days ago with the help of some huge cranes, Flora Grubb planted
        some big beautiful palm trees just inside the gate at 1634 Jerrold.

        Looks great.

        Right across the street the new building owner at 1655 Jerrold, Bob
        of Qube Automotive, has signed up for 2 sidewalk trees! It's going to
        be a nice stretch of street.