coffee shop opening and hours

  • Elizabeth Dubuque
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 10:56 AM
      Hi everyone-
      Just came back from drinking an americano as I
      strolled through Flora Grubb's Nursery looking at
      plants. The hours of the coffee shop, named Ritual,
      are as follows: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 3:30 PM;
      Saturdays 8 AM - 5 PM; and Sundays 10 AM - 5 PM.
      These are the nurseries hours as well.

      The nursery is beautiful. There are beautiful plants,
      trees, succulents, pots, etc there. There are even
      tomato plants ready to put in the ground. They have a
      wide variety of books, tools, gardening supplies and
      gardening furnitre, decoratives and light fixtures.
      And did you know that right next door there is an
      irrigation store to help you with your watering needs?
      I didn't. I always go across town- not anymore!

      Very exciting. Hope to see you there!
      Happy Earth Day weekend,
      Elizabeth

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Elizabeth Dubuque
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21 11:16 AM
        Hi again-
        I got the hours of the nursery wrong. They are open
        until 6 PM 7 days a week. Thanks.
        Elizabeth
        --- Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 2:24 PM
          We're heading there for coffee in a half hour!

          It's turning into a nice tree lined stretch of Jerrold. Besides Ewing
          Irrigation which is expanding into the lot adjacent to Flora Grubb,
          across will be Bob's shop, Qube Automotive, and the other side of
          Flora Grubb is group member Jessica's chandelier studio. The big red
          building.

          Matt
          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Dubuque
          <thinkelizabeth@...> wrote:

          > Hi again-
          > I got the hours of the nursery wrong. They are open
          > until 6 PM 7 days a week. Thanks.
          > Elizabeth
          > --- Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi everyone-
          > > Just came back from drinking an americano as I
          > > strolled through Flora Grubb's Nursery looking at
          > > plants. The hours of the coffee shop, named Ritual,
          > > are as follows: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 3:30 PM;
          > > Saturdays 8 AM - 5 PM; and Sundays 10 AM - 5 PM.
          > > These are the nurseries hours as well.
          > >
          > > The nursery is beautiful. There are beautiful
          > > plants,
          > > trees, succulents, pots, etc there. There are even
          > > tomato plants ready to put in the ground. They have
          > > wide variety of books, tools, gardening supplies and
          > > gardening furnitre, decoratives and light fixtures.
          > > And did you know that right next door there is an
          > > irrigation store to help you with your watering
          > > needs?
          > > I didn't. I always go across town- not anymore!
          > >
          > > Very exciting. Hope to see you there!
          > > Happy Earth Day weekend,
          > > Elizabeth

          > > protection around
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Jim Hunger
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21 6:40 PM
            It's nice to think that Bayview has the potential to become the garden corner of San Francisco!

            Jim

[...]

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Jeffrey Betcher
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2007
              The nice folks at Flora Grubb gave us a discount on a beautiful rose
              bush to plant in our main community garden in memoriam to Antwanisha
              Morgan who was killed on our intersection. I'm a new loyal customer!

              And the coffee at Ritual was truly amazing. Ask Johnny about the
              coffee machine they use. It's possibly the only one in the city!

              --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hunger <jimhunger@...>

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2007
                That's a moving tribute.

                --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Betcher" <jeffrey@...>