Re: [betterbayview] Please put us on the Cargo St. mailing list

  • Jim Hunger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
      Great letter, Ivan!

      Ivan T <hulagun66@...> wrote:
      Hi Kelly-

      Please put us on the mailing list for announcements
      about Cargo Way redevelopment meetings. We own our
      home about 5 blocks from Cargo and 3rd and often walk
      to Heron's Head Park. I also ride my bicycle along 3rd
      Street past Cargo Street to where I work downtown.

      We are concerned about some illogical code exemptions
      being requested by property owners and developers in
      my neighborhood. Residents here have been working very
      hard for years now to ensure that as the neighborhood
      improves, it's done in a rational way that benefits
      the neighborhood as well as the developers.

      Residents here want to be sure that everyone concerned
      understands that we are proud of our 94124, and we
      care, and our voices must be heard.

      Thanks!

      Ivan Thelin
      Liz Dunn