Re: Bayview Community Update CORRECTION

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008
      I was advised by the Community Liaison, Sergeant Garrick, that the
      plan to move meetings to first Wednesday has been put off for now,
      but the NEXT monthly meeting IS NOT FEBRUARY 5th due to Elections. I
      just phoned the station and was told the next Community Meeting is
      Wednesday the 6th at 6pm.

      District Station Monthly Community Meeting

      Our monthly community meeting will continue to be held on the first
      Tuesday of each month. Please come and meet the new members of
      Bayview Station on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 6:00 PM.

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Community Melita wrote:

      > Bayview District Newsletter
      > Captain John Loftus
      > January 18, 2008
      >
      > Captain's Message
      >

      > On January 12, I assumed command of Bayview Station, and I am much
      honored to have been selected for this distinguished assignment. I
      will begin by wishing a very fond farewell to Captain Al Pardini, and
      thank him for his efforts here at Bayview. Captain Pardini leaves a
      station staffed with energetic and very dedicated officers, committed
      to serving this community.

      > I am joined at my new assignment by four lieutenants, also new to
      the district. Lieutenants Jack Ballentine and Michael Connolly on
      day watch, and Dominic Celaya and Hector Sainez on the night watch.
      Collectively, we bring 130 years of law enforcement experience, and
      community policing expertise to the station.

      > Together, we look forward to identifying and solving the problems
      that affect your neighborhoods, by establishing close working
      partnerships with the Bayview Community. Working together, I am
      confident that we can reduce crime, and improve safety in this
      vibrant, thriving community.