Tues 6pm 1/8/08. Bayview Station Police Community Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      District Station Monthly Community Meeting

      Next Police Captain's meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, January 8th,
      2008 at the Bayview Station Community Room at 201 Williams Avenue at
      6:00 PM. Entry can be made through the Newhall Street door.
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
        I thought he wasn't going to have a meeting this month
        for some reason but I will plan on being there.
        Thanks,
        Elizabeth
        --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:

        > District Station Monthly Community Meeting
        >
        > Next Police Captain's meeting will be tomorrow,
        > Tuesday, January 8th,
        > 2008 at the Bayview Station Community Room at 201
        > Williams Avenue at
        > 6:00 PM. Entry can be made through the Newhall
        > Street door.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?