Re: [betterbayview] About Greening the Current Sewer Plant

  • buckpines@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi Matt,

      Thank you for you work on this.

      I will look into planting along the Central Shops area. I'll try to
      take a look this week and follow-up with Carla.

      I don't have a lot of power to make certain calls but I can see what is
      possible and help keep the effort from falling through the cracks.

      I'll send an email along to the contacts at the treatment plant to let
      them know that if there are any permitting issues they can double check
      with our office at BUF. They may have done this with Carla already, but
      I'll introduce myself.

      I think the best thing you could do was do what you did, which is to
      let them know that people in the community want to be included in the
      decision making process, or kept in the loop.

      thanks,

      Chris Buck
      Urban Forestry Inspector
      DPW - Bureau of Urban Forestry