Fwd: [betterbayview] Sewer Plant at 750 Phelps now treeless!!!

  • buckpines@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11 8:09 AM
      I just realized I can't send this to the group list from my work email address (see my email below), so I'm sending it from my personal email account.
      One correction below.

      Maybe someone could email me to my work email address from an individual email so that we can work on this particular inquiry off-line until we have more info to share with everyone.

      Chris Buck
      Urban Forestry Inspector
      DPW - Bureau of Urban Forestry
      (415) 641-2677