Re: new neighbors

  • Ivan T
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      >The large yellow victorian on Jerrold closed today.
      The new owner
      walked up the block to ask us how to get a tree! More
      trees!!!

      The new owners are Mela and Pepe. They have a senior
      German Shepard and
      own an art galary downtown. The galary had a
      fundraiser for Friends of
      the Urban Forest early last year coincidentally.>

      Welcome to Mela and Pepe even if they arent on this
      list.

      I think that is a handsome house.

      I understand the guy who lives next door in the
      similar house is named Ed (a friend knows him). I have
      never met him, I wave at him tho. Betcha he wonders
      why!

      Happy Motoring-
      Ivan in SF

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html