new deli

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      Noticed new construction on 3rd @ Revere. Looks like a big deli is
      going to open. Tried to call the phone # on the sign but got no answer.
    • Elizabeth Dubuque
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
        I've noticed a few new places opening up or that have
        gotten new or they are in the works of getting new
        facades. Very exciting. There appears to be a deli
        opening up across from Star Market on 3rd and Kirkwood
        called: Golden Eagle Deli. Seems to be the same people
        that work at the Star market. Does anyone know
        anything about this?
        Elizabeth
        --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:

        > Noticed new construction on 3rd @ Revere. Looks like
        > a big deli is
        > going to open. Tried to call the phone # on the sign
        > but got no answer.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Leah
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Forwarded from the Quesada Gardens Blog:

          Quesada Gardens Initiative - It's What Community Looks Like!
          WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2007
          Upper Crust Deli & Grill Opens Today!

          Third Street is back. And Upper Crust Deli & Grill is here to prove it. A new family-owned
          eatery with an eclectic array of both hot and cold creations, Upper Crust is shaping up to
          be the go-to sandwich shop in the Bayview.

          Photos and story contributed by Ben Kaufman

          Family
          Upper Crust Deli & Grill is as small business as it gets. Ray Gheith and his family opened
          their first store in Pacifica a mere four years ago. And on December 19th, they opened
          their second Upper Crust at 5100 Third Street. The Gheith family – all from Daly City –
          chose to establish their second shop in Bayview because of the lack of food options
          offered by the current commercial corridor. They are excited to serve the community and
          work as a family in doing so.

          Food
          Dedicated to quality, freshness, and affordability …not a bad combo. You can start off your
          morning with a cup of coffee and a fresh Noah's bagel; then return around lunchtime for a
          delicious sandwich brimming with quality ingredients. Meat-lovers will be especially hip to
          the "Two Bridges"– a sourdough roll stuffed with turkey, ham, roast beef, Monterey Jack
          and American cheeses, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, and pickles to boot. If you're not
          into the meat thing, the menu offers vegetarian options that were created with a love for
          our herbivorous friends that you can taste.

          The deli gets the most props for its ongoing renovations. Inside the space that once
          housed Golden Eagle Deli, you'll find everything revamped with more open space,
          comfortable and stylish seating, and new food-making contraptions to insure quality,
          healthy, and fresh food for its patrons. Mmmmm-mmmmm!

          Community
          The Gheith family is committed to the communities they serve. They have pledged to
          employ local residents of Bayview and have decided to keep the business alcohol-free in
          the interest of building trust with the community. They have also expressed an interest in
          being involved in community events – even hosting some, given the large space of their
          building.

          Upper Crust is a great match for the Bayview community…a small, local business with
          quality, fresh, cheap, and delicious food. So stop on by! They are open from 7AM – 8PM,
          seven days a week!