Re: [betterbayview] Fwd: Notice of Cancellation - CAC Wastewater Subcommittee Meeting, November 15, 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      FYI...

      the reason we've cancelled the 11/15 Wastewater Subcommittee Meeting is because the PUC will be in the neighborhood on 11/13 to present an update of the Sewage System Master Plan.  I will be sending out an agenda and speaking points shortly and hope everyone will be able to come to the meeting.

      thanks
      alex