Fwd: Notice of Cancellation - CAC Wastewater Subcommittee Meeting, November 15, 2007

  • Community Melita
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      Idil Bereket <ibereket@...> wrote:
      Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:03:49 -0800
      From: Idil Bereket <ibereket@...>
      Subject: Notice of Cancellation - CAC Wastewater Subcommittee Meeting, November 15, 2007
      To: India Basin Neighborhood Association <info@...>

      Notice of Cancellation

      November 15, 2007 Regular Meeting
      Wastewater Subcommittee of SFPUC Citizens' Advisory Committee

      The regular meeting of the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Citizens' Advisory Committee Wastewater Subcommittee scheduled for Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 5:30 pm at 1155 Market, 4th Floor Conference Room, has been cancelled.

      The next regular monthly meeting will be held on Thursday, December 20, 2007, at 5:30p.m. at 1155 Market Street, 4th Floor Conference Room.

      Thanks,
      Idil

      Idil Bereket
      SF Public Utilities Commission
      Communications Division
      1155 Market Street, 11th Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      Phone: 415-554-0741
      Fax: 415-554-3282
      ibereket@...
      http://www.sfwater.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        FYI...

        the reason we've cancelled the 11/15 Wastewater Subcommittee Meeting is because the PUC will be in the neighborhood on 11/13 to present an update of the Sewage System Master Plan.  I will be sending out an agenda and speaking points shortly and hope everyone will be able to come to the meeting.

        thanks
        alex