Re: [betterbayview] 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      Re: [betterbayview] 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install For those who don’t know the QGI web URL:

      http://quesadagardensblog.blogspot.com/

      Chris

      From: bayview94124 <mendellapt@...>
      Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:42:56 -0000
      To: <betterbayview@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [betterbayview] 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install

      Visit the QGI website to see pics and the full story of the beginning
      of the Bridgeview Gardens installation. A few pix added to the QGI
      folder in this group. Click the new photos link to the right of the
      emails, or the photos link to the left of the group homepage.

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com <mailto:betterbayview%40yahoogroups.com> , "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>
      wrote:

      > This Sunday, from 10am to 4pm, the 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden
      > installation is happening.  We are also hoping to clear-coat the
      mural, weed the Quesada Garden, and get started on the Latona Garden.
      Lunch will be at Joel and Mary's (by the Bridgeview Garden) around 1pm.
      We're expecting about 50 Stanford and USF student volunteers.  And, of
      course, all community members are welcome.  See you Sunday!
       Jeffrey Betcher | Quesada Gardens Initiative