Sunday, from 10am to 4pm, the 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      This from the Q.G.I. newsletter... Someone get pix to share with us. I
      hope to stop by before going in to work. - Matt

      This Sunday, from 10am to 4pm, the 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden
      installation is happening. We are also hoping to clear-coat the mural,
      weed the Quesada Garden, and get started on the Latona Garden. Lunch
      will be at Joel and Mary's (by the Bridgeview Garden) around 1pm.
      We're expecting about 50 Stanford and USF student volunteers. And, of
      course, all community members are welcome. See you Sunday!

      Jeffrey Betcher | Quesada Gardens Initiative
    • Chris Waddling
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        Re: [betterbayview] 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install For those who don’t know the QGI web URL:

        http://quesadagardensblog.blogspot.com/

        Chris

        From: bayview94124 <mendellapt@...>
        Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:42:56 -0000
        To: <betterbayview@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [betterbayview] 1st phase of the Bridgeview Garden install

        Visit the QGI website to see pics and the full story of the beginning
        of the Bridgeview Gardens installation. A few pix added to the QGI
        folder in this group. Click the new photos link to the right of the
        emails, or the photos link to the left of the group homepage.

        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com <mailto:betterbayview%40yahoogroups.com> , "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007

          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>