Nov. 1st FIRST THUR: FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Spay & Neuter

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2007
      Going on now.
      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
        Coming this Thursday. (and every first Thursday of the month.)
        Details below...

        > > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@>
        wrote:
        > > Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not
        a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
        one pet per month.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
          Coming next Thursday 3/6/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

          Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not
          a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
          one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving at 8am is better.
          Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they do
          the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in Bayview.
          3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th and Harrison.)

          VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies. No
          appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One pet
          per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring vaccination
          records and don't feed your pet after 10pm the night before. You
          retrieve your pet after surgery and recovery, at 3pm. (When I took a
          rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for the vet records.)

          Message 4 of 12 , May 29, 2008
            Coming next Thursday 6/5/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

            Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not
            a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
            one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving at 8am is better.
            Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
            do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
            Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
            and Harrison.)

            VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies. No
            appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One pet
            per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring vaccination
            records and don't feed your pet after 10pm the night before. You
            retrieve your pet after surgery and recovery, at 3pm. (When I took a
            rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for the vaccine
            records.)

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1 7:50 AM
              Coming Thursday 7/3/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

              Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if
              it's not a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family,
              otherwise it's one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving
              at 8am is better.

              Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
              do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
              Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
              and Harrison.)

              VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies.
              No appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One
              pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring
              vaccination records and don't feed your pet after 11pm the night
              before, water is ok. You retrieve your pet after surgery and
              recovery, at 3pm.

              (When I took a rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for
              the vaccine records.)

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 6, 2008
                Today THURSDAY. FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter.
                (and every first Thursday of the month.)

                Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps @ Galvez between 8-

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 31, 2008
                    This Thursday, 11/6/08 FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter

                    Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps @ Galvez between 8-
                    9am, if it's not a busy day, they will do more than one pet per
                    family, otherwise it's one pet per month. They sometimes book up,
                    arriving at 8am is better.

                    Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
                    do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
                    Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
                    and Harrison. If you come to late and are turned away, you get a pass
                    for the next time.)

                    VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies.
                    No appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One
                    pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring
                    vaccination records and don't feed your pet after 11pm the night
                    before, water is ok. You retrieve your pet after surgery and
                    recovery, at 3pm.

                    (When I took a rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for
                    the vaccine records.)

                    For other specifics, please call 650.340.7022

                    http://www.peninsulahumanesociety.org/

                    1st THURSDAYS. FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter Clinic.
                    (and every first Thursday of the month.)